Sunday, March 1, 2020

More Stuff I'm Going to Eat!

I ran to Smith's on Friday for a few basics to tided me over till I could get groceries, and it's so funny because I was in a very down mood and almost didn't check the clearance shelves. The curious cat in me beat out the blue side and thank gourd for that! Look what I found!! Yes, $.90 a bag! There were four bags, and yes I bought them all. I basically got all four bags for about the cost of one bag at full price!!
Although I didn't want to, I really had yo get groceries yesterday. Sometimes I wish I could afford services like grocery delivery, even though I hate the thought of someone else picking out my produce.
Oranges, Sweet potato, onion, Oui yogurt, grapefruit fizzy water, cucumber, coconut milk, gala apples, romaine hearts, cherry cola booch, silk creamer, tofu, chocolate covered strawberries, Bigelow tea, celery, carrots, vitamin c packs

So this is what I'll be eating this week. I didn't do the best job shopping, so towards the end of the week my meals will be very boring and probably beige.
Bubba likes to sit in front of the kitchen sink because the vent is right there. This is very typical, Bubba trying to get toasty, Kiki stalking him and Bubba hoping I will protect him!

7 comments:

  1. Just yesterday, I was in the healthy food isle looking at those exact Vegan Rob chips. I didn't buy them but was very curious as to how they tasted. If they were .90 cents a bag, I know I would have bought at least a couple bags. I hope the chips taste good and you like them.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had the Brussels sprouts puffs and the cauliflower puffs are so good! They're my favorite snack and I just can't believe I found that deal!!

      Delete
    2. I think I know why they were .90 cents. Vegan Rob spelled Brussels wrong, by leaving out the "S". The tiny cabbage sprouts are named after the Belgian city of Brussels, which has an “S” on the end. The correct spelling is Brussels, like you wrote in your comment. I can't wait to go back and check the spelling on the bag I saw :). I'm glad you found that deal and that they're good. Thanks for replying.:)

      Delete
    3. Wow, great eye I didn't even notice that! Now I have to look at the regular price bags too!

      Delete
  2. *brussel sprout puffs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a good deal on the Brussels sprouts puffs! I am glad you made the last minute decision to go check out the clearance section, you were well rewarded.

    We get some of our groceries delivered every week, but mostly pantry items that are heavy. But I still go shopping for produce because it tends to not be great from them so I like to go and choose it myself. Also still have to go shopping because while they have many things, there are some things that I want that they do not have online (even though they have them in the store).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome deal on the puffs! Hi Bubba and Kiki!

    ReplyDelete