Wednesday, November 27, 2019

What I've Been Eating and Drinking, Lots of Booch!

I keep meaning to do another what I eat in a day post, but I always forget to take a picture of something I've eaten that day. So, I have some random food and drink pictures from different days, so I'm just going to mash them together.
I also got my scoby so I'm super excited to start brewing my own kombucha again. I think I might even experiment with making my own juice to flavor it, so it will be SUPER artisinal and local and all the buzzwords!
These are some delicious flavors of kombucha I've been enjoying. I really, really love the cayenne cleanse from Health-Ade. It has just the right amount of kick!!
Still drinking the celery juice! This is celery, cucumber, pear and ginger. Pretty good. Hats off to the brave people who drink celery juice straight!
Garlic-y breakfast potatoes with lots of ketchup! I'm still loving potatoes, I just don't see that ever changing!
Rice noodles tossed with tamari and chili onion crunch from Trader Joe's. I also tossed my baked tofu in the same mixture. With some fresh romaine and cucumber to help cool it all off!! This was DELICIOUS!!
Last night I made Thai red curry with tofu and red lentils. Served with more rice noodles. Yesterday was a cold, snowy day and I was out trampling in it, so this warmed and hugged me at the end of the day.
I couldn't resist picking this up when I saw it at Winco for only $3.30!!! You guys, it's pretty amazing. I remember I tried the raspberry peanut butter So Delicious oatmilk ice cream and really loved the creaminess. This is just as creamy, and they're very generous with the caramel, and I am a sucker for vegan caramel!! I think oatmilk might make the creamiest ice cream!!







4 comments:

  1. So many good foods! I look forward to your kombucha/juice experiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rice noodles and tofu bowl looks so good, and apple caramel crumble sounds like such an amazing ice cream flavor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little doubtful of that flavor at first, but it was soooooooo good!!

      Delete